My photo
Shalom! Thanks for visiting my blog, I always love a new viewer :)

Nov 13, 2014

Career In The Making


So, I should be graduating soon.... I'm a junior in college studying Psychology. Psychology is fascinating to me-the study of the brain, the how and why people do what they do. Have you ever wondered why someone reacted the way they did or what was their motive? Consider the detectives upon arriving to a murder scene, I'm sure they have asked themselves the "why's" and "what's" in a homicide.
Interestingly enough, I did take Criminal Justice courses in high school, and I do have a natural interest for investigating. Think of me as 'Sherlock Meli'. I hope that made you smile....

Anyway, after graduation I plan to continue working in my area of expertise: calming, encouraging, and helping those individuals who struggle with coping skills. Eventually, I want to participate in psychological experimental research, perhaps even harp therapy that way I could include music. Also, obtaining my master's degree is still an option, and I guess I will know for sure as time progresses. 
 


As for now, I will continue to study the concepts of Psychology until that glorious graduation day comes.

For the love of Psychology,
Meli La Poeta

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment but please be respectful and courteous, thank you. God bless you.